As trusted home inspectors in the Surrey, Delta, and Richmond area our professionalism and reputation are both highly regarded in the community. We have been working with home buyers, home sellers, and real estate agents since 2001, to help them accurately assess the condition of a home in a way that is knowledgeable and effective.
We work hard to inform and educate our customers about the home condition without causing any unnecessary alarm. Our home inspectors are experienced with all home types. We can inspect any home type, from old timers to new construction and condominiums.
Why Clients Choose Us
- We have inspected more than 6,000 homes of all types and ages, and our customers have come to expect the high quality services that we provide.
- Our home inspection will offer peace of mind, and an unbiased report that will list in detail any concerns or problems the home may have.
- We put the results into perspective, and if the home is in typical condition for the age and neighborhood we include this fact.
- All of our home inspectors are required to continually upgrade their skills, and to stay current with new technologies and professional standards to maintain their AHI (Accredited Home Inspector) designation.
- We offer flexibility as well, making it easier for our customers to schedule a home inspection in a short time.
The Home Inspection Report
A thorough and complete home inspection will cover all major items, and more than 300 categories. This inspection may take from two to four hours to complete, and the inspection report is printed on site when the home inspection is completed including a useful summary and inspection photos.
The feedback we receive from customers shows that we are chosen because we are thorough and professional, the report is complete and accurate, any concerns are fully explained, and that we are available by phone if any questions do arise after the inspection has been completed.
References Available On Request
We offer all potential clients references which are available on request. These references are from previous customers, and also from local Realtors who refer us to their clients. Whether buying or selling a home, the home inspection should be part of this decision making process.
Home buyers want to know that they are getting a home in good condition, without any major issues or serious problems that may be very costly to fix once the home is purchased, and home sellers want to ensure that the home condition and value is accurately assessed.
Our Inspection Team
Our inspection team includes two highly qualified home inspectors (a third one is in the training process).
All of our inspectors are fully insured with both E&O and General Liability insurance. Our inspectors will be respectful and honest while inspecting the home in order to reflect the true condition prior to purchase.